Till Point Limited takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us.
How we use your personal information
We will only ever use your personal information for the following purposes:
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners (including printing & marketing agents, credit reference agents and trading agents)
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Till Point Limited, our staff, our customers, or others
- In response to a request from a government authority (including a regulator) or
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary for debt purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided initially by yourself.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services, and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of our new products, services and promotional offers. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01246 435004.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under the data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request to delete personal information in certain circumstances
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing
- Lodge a complaint with the UK information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exceptions stipulated in applicable laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantee or recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at email@example.com or by post to Till Point Ltd, 46 Ravenshorn Way, Renishaw, Sheffield S21 3WY.